Thursday 8 July 2010

Horses in the UK Show What Hoof Boots can Do!

Two stories on the Easycare pages grabbed my attention this week, both are riders that are using the boots to do everything that they would do if their horses were shod. Trelawne Equine is proud to be the UK distributer of the Easycare range of hoofboots, which time and time again in countries all over the world are proving with their boots that there really is a realistic alternative to putting nails into your horses hooves! Easycare produce a range of hoof boots to suit different sizes and shapes of hooves, and we are always very happy to help retailers and horse owners alike to find the ideal hoof boots for a horse or pony. We are always pleased to hear from farriers and trimmers who would like to stock the boots, as the ideal way for them to be fitted is by a hoof care professional from their van.

Emily Lewis
Emily Lewis of West Lothian, Scotland loves her Old Mac's hoof boots so much that she decided to write and tell Easycare about her great experience.

"I'd just like to get in touch with you to say how impressed I have been with the Old Mac's Original and Old Mac's G2's that I have been using on my horse over the last year. I have used other hoof boots in the past but they were much harder to put on correctly and came off at times. The final straw was when one of them came off while out hacking, leaving a whopping great rub on my horses heel bulbs which required much nursing back to health! I then went searching for another type of hoof boot and gave these ago after lots of positive feedback.

Well, what a difference! She wears Old Mac's G2's on fronts and Old Mac's Originals on back (due to foot shape). No rubbing, no falling off and much quicker to apply and remove! They really were a great buy and my horse is now very happy out hacking on any surfaces. And as my photo shows, speed is certainly not an issue! Thanks!"

   

Angela Corner
My horses have been barefoot twelve months and I've been using Gloves since the beginning. I compete endurance and with the use of athletic tape and ensuring the right fit I never ever have a problem with losing boots - however far, fast or muddy the ride. A couple of weeks ago I completed my first 50 miler - again in Gloves. The front boots have the new style Gaiters and I was extremely pleased that there were no rubs. I used to get the odd rub with the old style Gaiters but this problem now seems to have been solved. Brilliant.


Name: Angela Corner
City: Preston
State: Lancs
Country: UK
Equine Discipline: Endurance
Favorite Boot: Easyboot Glove

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.